Monday, June 29, 2009

Elevation Time

I met with Dan from Ecolab, our pest control company at 7:00 am this morning and developed a construction schedule to take care of our creepy friends. We are scheduled to have the water turned on tomorrow and can then begin cleaning the place up later this week. I recieved a rendering from Kim Dalton of Dalton Interiors. Just a first draft idea of how the building might look with the front fake log work removed, adding a simple patio, awning etc.... Its a nice start and if you zoom in on the patio you'll see me and JVG hanging out. Makes it even more surreal than it already is! I will try to do a complete video and photo tour before we do anything substantial inside. It really isn't bad. I've been in restaurants that are open for business and are much dirtier than this is. Tommorrow my contractor Howard is going with me to the City of Tempe for our first meeting with the city. This should be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment